Thursday, March 25, 2010

An Extra Taste of Life

Just thought I would put up a few more pictures from the daily side of life.

My class taking the class photo for the school yearbook. We are class 4'B'.
View of the Himals....from school! This picture is not doing it justice. If you have time you should open it up big on your computer. Some of our students get this view from their classroom. It's crazy!
Table tennis is big here! And out of my class 4 boys....I hear that Sandeep is pretty awesome.
They are also extremely excited if I ever attempt to play with them!
Mmmmmm.....one of the tastiest things in Nepal....hot chiya (milk tea) from our very own chiya didi at the bus park stand by our house.
Nothing like grading papers by candle light. We are currently up to 12 hours a day with no power, which conveniently always happens to be all during the day....and then they give us electricity from something like 1am - 7am. Thanks guys....just in time for me to wake up!

No comments: